NetBeans Certified Training: Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg
- Toni's blog: NetBeans Platform Certified Training Würzburg
- Geertjan's blog: Two NetBeans Platform Trainings and a JUG Event
Study resources for the participants:
- General NetBeans Platform mailing list. email@example.com
- NetBeans Developer FAQ. http://wiki.netbeans.org/NetBeansDeveloperFAQ
- NetBeans Platform Tutorials. http://www.netbeans.org/kb/trails/platform.html
- Rich Client Programming: Plugging into the NetBeans Platform. http://www.sun.com/books/catalog/rich_client_programming.xml
- NetBeans Platform Trainings Exercises. http://wiki.netbeans.org/NetBeansCertifiedEngineerExercisess
- Java Hints Ideas. http://wiki.netbeans.org/Java_HintsFest
- NetBeans Platform Tutorial Ideas. http://wiki.netbeans.org/view/NetBeansDeveloperFAQ/RCP60Tutorials
- NetBeans Plugin Portal. http://plugins.netbeans.org/PluginPortal/
Before beginning an assignment, it is a good idea to write to the dedicated mailing list to verify that your idea makes sense and is not already being done by someone else. Possibly you will be able to work directly with a NetBeans engineer on your project. Deadline for assignments: to be decided.
An assignment is complete when you send your completed project to the dedicated mailing list, with one or two paragraphs about your experiences (e.g., what did you like or not like about working with the NetBeans Platform, what did you learn, what was surprising, etc.), together with a picture of yourself. One month after the deadline, the results will be announced on the dedicated mailing list.